Friday, August 19, 2011

THE HOT SUMMER DAYS OF AUGUST























There will be photos of Scarlett Johansson for you to enjoy. She's currently playing Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) in The Avengers that's filming in Cleveland, Ohio for all of August and the first week of September. I have six more minutes left before the Cuyahoga County Public Library computer lab closes for the day. Six more minutes to fill out job application forms and search for employment using computer internet resources. I have six more minutes to type up something clever in my interet blogs. I have six more minutes to use the computer in my quest to discover the meaning of life. I once solved the meaning of life, I forgot to write it down and then forgot it again. Oh well, such things happen. I found out that I actually have fifteen minutes. Or is it ten. It's 5:16 and the comptuers normally shut off around 5:25. I guess that means that I have nine minutes. So I have between nine to six minutes to write something clever. Or I could spend between nine to six minutes writing something utterly inane. Anyway, I'm writing something in a hurry.

No comments: