Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE PART THREE



































People wanted more photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt and it shall be provided for you. I started the morning with a job interview. I filled out several job application forms and I got one more to fill out before the day is through. Yes, I do surf the internet when I'm not job hunting. It's a warm day. I used a bicycle as my primary method of transportation. Using a bicycle is the best way of transportation since I can't afford my driving ability. It would be great if I could afford my driving ability, but I'll need to find employment first. Anyway, it's a warm summer day. It's supposed to rain, but it hasn't done so yet. The mostly blue sky is starting to have clouds build up, but nothing that could be considered thunderstorm style. Not yet at any rate.

No comments: