Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WHY IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO SHOVEL THE SNOW FROM THE DRIVEWAY IN JULY



























































Yes, there will be photos of Haylie Duff too. Haylie Duff is the eldest sister of Hilary Duff who's film and television credits include the final season of 7TH HEAVEN, guest appearances on LIZZIE MCGUIRE and the film MATERIAL GIRLS alongside her younger sister Hilary Duff. Regarding me life, I'm still unemployed.
Let's suppose that everything I'm writing in this internet blog is then transported to every minimum wage job that I'm applying for a job at. Suppose what I'm writing in this internet blog will decide if I'm going to be employed. Suppose what I'm writing in this internet blog will decide the employment status of my Biologic Mom, my brother Mitchel and both my sisters Heather and Danielle. Not only that, but what I write in this internet blog will decide the fate of all my aunts, uncles and cousins. Clearly, no man is an island. I need to make this internet blog as rigidly socially acceptable as possible. One wrong internet blog and not only will I doom my employment efforts, but I'll destroy the lives and careers of my entire nuclear and extended family with only a few sentences. I'm praying to GOD that this internet blog won't be the death of my and my hopes of being employed again.

No comments: