Thursday, July 21, 2011

WHEN YOU'RE IN A SHARK INFESTED OCEAN, JUMP INTO THE WATER AND SWIM WITHOUT PROTECTION. YOU'LL BE GLAD THAT YOU FOLLOWED MY ADVICE.
























































Yes everybody, what you're looking at are photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar. Sarah Michelle Gellar is best known for her role as the second incarnation of Buffy Anne Summers on the television series BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. Kristy Swanson played the first incarnation of Buffy Anne Summers in the obscure 1992 era film BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. I'm getting off topic. Anyway, Sarah Michelle Gellar also did film roles as well as the upcomming CW network series THE RINGER.

As for me, I'm still unemployed. I'm hoping to be employed again. I need to repay my college student loans. The best way to pay off my college student loans is to be employed and earning a regular minimum wage employment salary. Optimism is essential. I will be employed again. The college student loans will be paid in full. I will work hard to prove that I'm both employable and productive as a minimum wage employment employee. It's tough to seek employment in a recession based economy, but I know I'll survive.

No comments: