Wednesday, July 13, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS ON A HOT SUMMER DAY FOLLOWING AN UNPLANNED RAIN STORM




































































Because you demanded it, there's some photos of Michelle Rodriguez. Michelle Rodriguez is from the first RESIDENT EVIL film, GIRLFIGHT, THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS, FAST AND FURIOUS, AVATAR, MACHETE, BLOODRAYNE, the first motion picture remake of the television show SWAT, BLUE CRUSH and the second season of LOST (I never understood why she was killed off after less than twenty-two episodes of employment). The one thing I admire about the Hispanic born actress is that BLUE CRUSH was her only non-violent conversation driven film. The rest of her film roles have been violent action film tough chick type of roles.
As for me, I'm unemployed, but I'm not down for the count. I'll get my life back on track. I'll keep filling out job application forms until I find a new employer. I know I have what it takes to be a great employee.

No comments: