Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THERE WILL BE SUN AFTER THE RAIN FALLS

























































What you see in front of you are photos of Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone. I'm listening to songs performed by the Carpenters while I'm writing this. Yes, I know it's weird to be listening to songs from Karen Carpenter while looking at photos of Madonna. However, I do have lots of respect for both the musical career for both Karen Carpenter and Madonna. Anyway, I'm still unemployed. I never forgot the need to go job hunting. I'm still not employed yet, but I'm not giving up. With luck, I'll still find employment despite the Great Recession. I know that employment will be mine again if I work hard enough in filling out job application forms. Always remember that when the door appears to be closed, GOD normally leaves the window open to crawl through. You just need to find what your destiny is leading you towards. I need faith that I'm heading towards a positive direction. Yes, I'll be employed again. Yes, I'll earn a salary again. Yes, life will be perfect again.

No comments: