Tuesday, July 26, 2011

THIS IS A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM. IF THIS WERE AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, INSTRUCTIONS WILL APPEAR AFTER THE SOUND OF AN ALARM SIREN PART 2







































































And more photos of Hilary Duff. Regarding my life, I wish I could post something, anything on livejournal. However, the Cuyahoga County Public Library internet network has blocked livejournal from being accessed from any of its terminals. It appears that Livejournal made too many people nervous and terrified. I'm not sure if that's because my livejournal blog was considered to be much too dangerous to read and much too offensive to consider of if there were some other reason. Whatever the purpose, I'm glad my blogger internet blog hasn't been blocked by the Cuyahoga County Public Library system---Yet. I hope my internet blogs from both Livejournal and Blogger isn't the reason why I'm unemployed since February 28. I would hope that my internet blogs isn't considered to be that offensive and dangerous to read. I'm not trying to scare people. I'm not a make believe character created to destroy the known universe. Don't make me out to be something that I'm not. I'm an unemployed man trying to express his thoughts as he goes job hunting for minimum wage employment. That's it. Nothing more.

I apologize for the harsh tone of this internet blog entry. I'm just trying to figure out how am I going to post internet blog entries to Livejournal now that the entire Cuyahoga County Public Library system blocked the website from internet use because Livejournal is considered to be much too scary for public use. This was a development that I didn't anticipate.

No comments: