Monday, July 25, 2011

LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS OF LINDSAY LOHAN ON A WARM SUMMER DAY PART THREE



























Here are more photos of Lindsay Lohan. I enjoy listening to her dance music albums and I enjoy watching her films. As for me, I'm unemployed. I would like to be employed and I fill out lots of job application forms. It's slow getting a brand new job started, but I refuse to give up. There's employment possibilities out there. I need to be patient. There is hope for a better future, even though it's not obvious at first. And so I'm typing out internet blogs in between my job hunting efforts. I'm thankful for unemployment checks from the Department of Jobs and Family Services. Unemployment checks is a helpful way to keep myself above water while I'm searching for more permenent employment.

No comments: