Friday, July 22, 2011

I'LL BE MOVING TO ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO IF THE WOMEN WHO LIVED THERE WERE AS SEXY LOOKING AS SHIRI APPLEBY






























































































And now we'll show you the fantastic enjoyment of looking at photos of Shiri Appleby. She's from the television shows ROSWELL and LIFE UNEXPECTED. She also done a few films that are mostly filmed direct to video and a few theatrical releases such as SWIMFAN. As for me, there's what appears to be a thunderstorm outside. A brief blackout submerged the library in a blackout that lasted only a few scant seconds. Electricity has returned. Everything has returned to normal. I'm not sure how long the thunderstorm will last. There was only supposed to be a forty percent chance of rain. As a result, I'm not prepared. I don't have a raincoat and I'm going to be riding my bike through this rain. Oh well, it's better than baking to death in the almost one hundred degree tempreture. Hey, if it rains long enough, I'll get to swim from one place to another. I doubt that will happen, but it's a thought.

So, how long do we have to wait until the toe tapping musical extravaganza about comic book super-heros entitled SPIDERMAN---TURN OFF THE DARK becomes a motion picture? I bet some proud actor is telling his wife, "Guess what honey? I get to dance around in a Spiderman outfit as part of a toe tapping musical extravaganza." Oh yes, Broadway must be overflowing with business right now.
Speaking of toe tapping musical extravaganzas, let's pretend that STAR WARS was turned into a toe tapping musical extravaganza. Let's also pretend that STAR TREK was turned into a toe tapping musical extravaganza. Now, let's pretend the tour bus for the STAR WARS toe tapping musical extravaganza and the tour bus for the STAR TREK toe tapping musical extravaganza crashed into each other. The injured cast for both the STAR WARS toe tapping musical extravaganza and the injured cast for the STAR TREK toe tapping musical extravaganza ended up in the same emergency room. What are the chances that somebody will burst out into song?
Sorry, I'm in a weird mood today.

Is it still raining outside? I have yet to check the weather. By checking the weather, I'm talking about looking out of the window. I'm dry as long as I'm inside the library. Let's use the looking out the window method of weather forcasting. Let's see, there are no rain falling as I look out of the window. Yup. It's not raining anymore. It's perfectly fine to ride my bike to my next destination. Bike riding is essential since I don't own an automobile. Sadly, I can't afford my driving ability. Someday I'll be able to afford my driving ability.

No comments: