Friday, July 22, 2011

I GOT A CLEVER TITLE FOR THIS BLOG ENTRY, BUT I CAN'T THINK OF IT RIGHT NOW PART TWO (OR IS IT PART THREE. MATH ISN'T MY BEST SUBJECT. MATH IS HARD.























And more photos of Mila Kunis shall be provided to you. I also should tell you all how glad I'm feeling that I forgot to bring along a raincoat. It sounds like it might rain and my choice not to bring along a raincoat might backfire badly. It was only supposed to be forty percent chance of rain. I guess the forty percent chance will arrive. Of course it's going to rain. The Homecoming Carnival that's held every year around this time in Strongsville suburb of Cleveland, Ohio got rained out yesterday because of non-stop rain. Why should this year be any different. Anyway, it looks as if I'm going to ride my bike through the rain very soon. I'm getting ready to get soaked. Ready or not, here I come. Oh no, thunder. Oh no, lightening. Oh no, rain. I'm going to get soaked by rain. Maybe the thunderstorm will be brief. Also look at it this way, the weather will be much cooler. I won't have to worry about an almost one hundred degree heatwave.

No comments: