Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BRITNEY SPEARS COMES TO CLEVELAND, OHIO



















Well golly, I would love to have posted this on my Livejournal blog. However, &*%&*%(%^(*%^ jerks who thinks that my Livejournal blog is a security risk refuses to let me log on. I can get to the Livejournal site, but the (^*(^&*&)^^)(*^()*&&*() jerks won't let me log onto it. If I manage to log onto it, I can't actually post anything because of the *(&*()^*()^)&*&$ security risk. Since my Blogger internet blog isn't nearly as scary and fear inducing as my Livejournal blog, I guess the Britney Spears rock concert in Cleveland, Ohio photos will have to be posted here. Will I be allowed to post anything on my Livejournal blog again without provoking World War III? I hope so. This is getting absurd and ridiculous.

As for Britney Spears concert at the Q Backetball Arena, I wasn't able to attend. You see, my Biologic Mom insisted that cerfew is at 9:30 P.M. and Britney's concert starts at 9:00 P.M.. I don't want to be the first 43 year old man to be grounded by his Biologic Mother, so I had to stay home. In order for me to attend rock concerts again, I must start with priorities.

1. I need to be employed again.

2. I need to pay off the college tuition debt that I owe Great Lakes College Tuition Assistence Loan.

3. I need to be able to find employment that actually lasts beyond both Christmas and Easter without falling apart.

4. I need to find my own apartment and move into it.

Having to move out of my own apartment and moving back in with my Biologic Mom isn't my idea of a good time. However, it's difficult to find employment. I still hope that I'll find employment again. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: