Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS OF GWYNETH PALTROW IN BETWEEN JOB HUNTING EFFORTS PART TWO

































































And we're looking at more photos of Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm using the internet for something more than just looking at photos. I'm also using the computer in my job hunting efforts. It wasn't in my agenda to be unemployed on February 2011. I was counting on Mr. Hero Restaurant to last longer than it had. I'm hoping to be employed again. I'm not sure when I'll be employed again, but optimism is still pretty high. It's not easy going job hunting while the Great Recession is hurting the United States economy, but I refuse to give up. I'll be employed again. I need to remain confident and optimistic when filling out job application forms.

No comments: