Friday, May 13, 2011

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAG OF CLEMENTINES AND AN ICE CREAM CONE

It's supposed to rain, but it hasn't done so yet. With the anticipation of rain, I'm going to fill out job application forms through the internet. It's probably not a good idea to do extensive bike riding traveling when the constant threat of a massive thunderstorm is hanging over a person's head from Thursday non-stop to this coming Monday. And so here I'm at right now. I'm typing on the internet. Yes, I'm unemployed. Yes, I'm still looking for employment. Yes, I'm still innocent and law abiding. I'm trying to make a twitter posting, but my efforts keep getting frustrated by a slow internet connection. This particular library computer isn't the best available, but it's better than using a clumsy inept courier service. That's how the Navy Seals defeated Osama Bin Laden by the way. He never used e-mail and never used cell phones. He communicated with his Al-Qaeda minions by transporting flash drives by courier. Using courier to transport flash drives only works if the courier is able to shake loose a United States of America CIA agent tail. Sorry, I keep getting sidetracked. Anyway, I'm anticipating rain even though it isn't raining. I won't mind if it doesn't rain. However, ducks, fish and plants will mind if it doesn't rain. Still, I'm calm and confident. Yes, I'm unemployed, but my unemployment crises won't last forever. I'm taking a brief break in between filling out internet job application forms. I'll be back to job hunting through the internet in a few seconds. Oh yes, NBC had a change of mind. The proposed fourth season of Wonder Woman starring Adrianne Palicki won't be broadcast after all. Too much controversy over Diana Prince's colorful action costume super-heroine suit. Too much controversy over the script. The proposed fourth season of Wonder Woman has been canceled before it had the chance to broadcast a single episode. It's a pity because judging from the photographs, the program had promise. Oh well, such things happen.











Even if the Adrianne Palicki  version of Wonder Woman gets released through Anchor Bay Entertainment, it would be worth it just to see more of this.  Hey, there's a chance that the proposed fourth season of Wonder Woman starring Adrianne Palicki could still show up on CBS, ABC, FOX, CW, BBC or even cable television.

No comments: