Saturday, May 14, 2011

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR IS ABLE TO LEAP OVER TALL BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND

For guys who are borderline homicidal deranged about forcing the women in their lives to dress up like comic book super-heroines or else, here are some good news. I've heard that Anne Hathaway is going to be the next version of Catwoman. There's no paparazzi photos of Anne Hathaway in her Catwoman attire however. I know close to nothing about the upcoming film Rise of the Dark Night nor do I know anything about Anne Hathaway's involvement in that film. What I do know is that Anne Hathaway will soon get to wear a colorful action costume super-heroine outfit.
I'm filling out job application forms over the internet.  There was thunder and rain a few hours ago.  I don't hear much rain, but that doesn't mean there isn't any.  The rain may have slowed down a bit.  Anyway, I'm searching for employment.  With luck, I won't be unemployed for much longer.
Oh yes, while we're on the subject of women super-heros, here's a photograph of Amy Jo Johnson.  Amy Jo,  from the television series Third WatchFelicity and also Flashpoint, is the first ever version of the Pink Ranger from the television series Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.  She looks like she's overflowing with enthusiasm about getting to wear the colorful action costume of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

No comments: