Thursday, May 26, 2011

AFTER THE THUNDERSTORM COMES SMALLER SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS

























First, there are some photos of Cassadee Pope to provide you. Second, there are some thoughts that have entered my mind. There are days when I wish I had the ability to predict the future. The only reason why I would say that is to make my job search easier. If I know who my next employer would be, I would fill out a job application form and end my unemployment now rather than later. Being unemployed isn't fun. Being dragged backwards instead of forward isn't fun. People sholdn't get the wrong idea about me. I didn't wake up one morning and chose to be unempoyed on purpose. The recession isn't fun. I was hoping Wall Street could've learned lessons that was taught to it in the late nineteen eighties. Sadly, those who don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat it. I know humanity in general and the United States economy in particular will recover despite itself. However, why does the economic recovery has to take such a long time. I pray to GOD everyday that I'll be employed again and a brighter future will shine upon us all. Good things do happen to those who are good in heart.


No comments: