Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LIFE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO














First, some photographs of Elisha Cuthbert and Mila Kunis. Second, allow me to talk about myself. This is what's been happening so far. I've been a resident of Cleveland, Ohio for the past twenty-five months. I wish I were employed for all twenty-five of those months. I've only been employed for fourteen out of twenty-five months. The rest of the time has been spent filling out job application forms. I'm getting better filling out job application forms. The amount of time I spent unemployed is about to get larger than the amount of time I spent employed if I don't get hired anytime soon. I'm still earning money from the Department of Jobs and Family Services. Otherwise, I'd be screwed. Nothing much is going on in my life beyond that. It's rough to be unemployed during a recession, but I'll survive.

No comments: