Thursday, March 10, 2011

SOON IS NEVER ENOUGH! WE WANT OUR STUFF AND WE WANT IT NOW!

I've become unemployed. I was hired by Mr. Hero Restaurant on February 19, 2010 and I was laid off close to February 19, 2011. The lack of business was the reason for the loss of employment. So now I must search for employment in a recession economy. It won't be easy to look for employment during a recession, but I know I'll succeed if I'm persistant enough. Just keep telling myself that I have the right to be employed. I have the right to have money in my saving account. I have the right to a small portion of the American dream. I'll just keep filling out job application forms until I'm employed again. I need to remain optimistic even when being discouraged by the lack of employment opportunities. My unemployment crises won't last forever.

No comments: