Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING INCLUDING SODA POP AND GUMMIE BEARS

I posted the first draft of this blog before I could actually write anything beyond the title. I'm not sure how it happened, but here I am typing up more than just the title. I'm not sure what to write this blog entry about. I'm making this up as I go along. It would be tempting to say that I'm following a genius plan that took decades to set into motion, but that's not the case. Most of the time I'm making stuff up as I go along. Still, I manage to do good despite myself. So now I'm eating gummy bears and drinking soda pop. I'm typing this in the computer lab with two computers in the cappuccino cafe portion of Buehler's supermarket. I don't actually purchase groceries at the grocery store because I'm living in my Biologic Mom's house. I need to repay my college tuition loans and rebuild my saving account balance back to normal. I'll be back on track again when I get my apartment relaunched again. I'm confident about myself.

No comments: