Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LESS THAN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS AWAY UNTIL THANKSGIVING

The Salvation Army bell ringers are in full force in the Buehler's Supermarket. I'm currently in the computer lab with two computers in the cappuccino cafe portion of Buehler's Supermarket. The Salvation Army bell ringer is very close. I'm typing away on this internet blog. I'm not sure if anybody is actually reading this. Even if nobody is reading this, it makes me feel good typing this out. At any rate, my side of the story shall be represented. There isn't much to tell. My life is uneventful and ordinary. I'm just an average minimum wage employee trying to survive the best way I can. It's the best I can hope for.
Hold on, there's a weather report on the direct television hookup that Buehler's Supermarket has. Will there be snow in Cleveland, Ohio? I'm not sure. Weather for the entire United States of America instead of just only Cleveland, Ohio is being offered. It looks like cold without snow for the rest of the week. Will the same be for December. Jennifer Grey won DANCING WITH THE STARS. Tea Party fantatics will be angry. Still, the right person won the dancing competition show. Don't get me wrong, Bristol Palin, biologic daughter of Sarah Palin, was good. However, Jennifer Grey was better.

No comments: