Thursday, November 18, 2010

ODDS AND ENDS

How much does it cost to have Direct TV connected? Do you need a sataline dish or do you need a special machine connection? I wish I knew more about computers and machines to figure that out. I don't know much about computers beyond the basic information. I saw HELL'S KITCHEN on television last night. All of the cooking students ended up failing so badly, that the kitchen was closed before the actual meal could be served. I would imagine that what was served was either discounted or given away for free.
I don't think anybody will win the current season of HELL'S KITCHEN. Not with the way the HELL'S KITCHEN television show contestants have been acting. I'm glad I'm not a contestant on HELL'S KITCHEN. I'm not sure I could survive a day in such an evironment. There's no way I could afford the meal at Hell's Kitchen Restaurant either. I probably won't make it on the waiting list anyway. Oh well, I'll just be satisfied with eating submarine sandwhiches at Mr. Hero Restaurant instead.

No comments: