Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AUTTUMN ARRIVES IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

Nothing much is going on my life. I'm working minimum wage at Mr. Hero Restaurant. I'm slowly paying off my Ohio State University and Franklin University college tuition debt. It's a slow gradual process with only a minimum wage employment salery. Still, I'll be debt free if I stick to a rigid budget. There won't be much luxury spending. I've been functioning without luxury for my entire life. I can't miss something that I never had at my disposal. I enjoy working minimum wage. It's a honest work for an honest wage. I don't smoke cigarettes. I don't use drugs. I rarely drink alcohol. I'm still a virgin. Some people might view me as being both honest and boring. I'm not bothered. Honest GOD fearing people always finish first.

No comments: