Friday, July 2, 2010

SO BEGINS THE SIXTEENTH MONTH OF MY RESIDENCE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I'm in the Medina County District Library nearby Center Road as I'm typing this. It's a calm relaxing day. Nothing much is going on. It's two days before Independence Day on the Fourth of July. The Fourth of July has always been fun and exciting. Nothing much is going on in my life beyond that. I wish I had an automobile at my disposal. Instead, I'm riding my bicycle. Still, I'm getting good exercise. There's one of the advantages of taking a break from college classes to pay off United States Government college tuition loans for Ohio State University and Franklin University. I don't have any homework. However, I'm still dependent on minimum wage employment. Still, it's nice to earn a regular salary.

No comments: