Monday, June 21, 2010

TODAY IN CLEVELAND, IT'S SUNNY WITH THE VAGUE CHANCE FOR RAIN (THE WEATHER REPORT IS OFTEN WRONG THOUGH)

I'm in the Medina County District Library typing this document. Fathers Day has come and left. It was a holiday that was didn't have an actual father present, but it was still cool anyway. I got to spend time with my Biologic Mom and my brother Mitchel instead. I'm on my way to employment at Mr. Hero Restaurant. Payday is a few days from now. It's great to earn a regular paycheck again. I ate lots of chicken yesterday---Both grilled and fried. I ate breakfast cereal, orange juice and coffee. I'm forty-two years old and I'm still not sure how to spell the word cereal. Thank goodness for the spell check function in word processors. I'd be lost without it. Spelling has never been my strongest point. I'll get better in spelling eventually.

No comments: