Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RAIN FALLS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

It's been raining off and on in Cleveland, Ohio. I've brought along my rain coat just in case I'm stuck riding my bike while the rain falls again. The most updated resume is only available on one floppy disk. Sadly, I was dumb enough to think that I could print it out on this stupid library computer. This stupid library computer declared war on every single floppy disk that I tried to place inside it. Now the only resume that contains updated information about my employable prospects might be gone forever. Great. The last thing I need is to rewrite my stupid resume all over again. Sometimes technology works and sometimes technology doesn't work. I'm sorry if my continued dependency on Windows 1995 is ruining the library computer's life. I had no idea that Window's 1995 is no longer compatable with the latest Windows computer operating systems. Unemployed people like me can't afford to purchase a brand new computer with all the latest bells and whistles.

No comments: